These weekly mentoring sessions will be spread over a 12 week period, and each session will run 60-90 minutes, depending upon the amount of questions you may have. They are all taught by me, personally live via webinar. The calls will consist of comprehensive, yet focused Self Storage Strategies and will involve live deal analysis and case studies.
**You will also be given homework assignments to complete each week and we’ll discuss your progress and keep you accountable along the way.
**Your group will be limited to no more than 15 of your peers to ensure we create a comfortable and intimate learning environment. We find that keeping the group this size allows the team to work together thus increasing your success rate.
Our goal is to provide you with ALL the information and tools to ensure that you achieve your goals, and most importantly for you to have the correct skill set and confidence to go out and LOCATE, PURCHASE, and SUCCESSFULLY MANAGE YOUR NEXT SELF-STORAGE FACILITY.
1. How To Find Killer Deals Both On and Off The Market – How to find the best deals – Period! I’ll show you the 11 ways we find deals BEFORE they go to market – and in places where most others don’t know where to look!
2. How to Effectively Use a Broker - We will spend an hour with my personal broker, Jesse Luke, who will teach you how to use the Insider Secrets, Identify Self Storage Specialists in your market, Engage Brokers and Evaluate On-Market Opportunities.
3. How to Quickly and Effortlessly Evaluate a Potential Money Maker – I’ll show you how to use my proprietary software to separate the money makers from the time wasters – in 20 minutes or less!
4. How to Create a Win-Win Offer that gets Accepted on Your Terms – I’ll walk through how to structure a stellar purchase agreement that not only pleases both parties, but will put $Thousands$ in your pocket.
5. How to Structure and Fund Your Deals in Today’s Economy – Let’s face it – The financing part isn’t as easy as it used to be, but that hasn’t stopped me or your fellow students. We’re still closing deals using new strategies for the new economy. Check out the testimonials on our site if you need a little more motivation.
6. Live Case Study and Analysis – Q & A Feedback – What better way to learn than by walking through some of the recent deals we have closed. I’ll break down how we found them, funded them and what has been done since then to increase the value.
7. Due Diligence – “Avoiding Mistakes Before You Sign On The Dotted Line” – Miss this Lesson at your own Peril! *The most important aspect of your Self Storage Investment Career.* I’ll make sure you don’t make a mistake BEFORE you sign on the dotted line – Physical inspections, verifying the income/expenses and a thorough analysis of the local market.
8. Building Your Contact / Marketing Letter – The best deals, especially for beginners, are often the facilities owned by people who have never considered selling – until they receive your letter. In order to find these “diamonds in the rough” we will help you develop your primary tool, an effective a marketing letter and a plan for execution.
9. Multiple Streams of INCOME – The Popular Ancillary Income Streams To Implement – I’ll give an overview of about a dozen or so of the most popular profit centers to add immediately to your facility to force the value and appreciation – most of which require no capital to initiate: Retail, Truck Rental, temperature Control, Mobile Storage, Business Centers, Ebay, etc…
10. Deal Analysis Session – Your Current Deal – In Case you didn’t get to present in week 7, here’s your chance.
11. 10 Things I WISH I’d Known to Avoid Legal Issues with host, Jeff Greenberger – I know, the legal stuff is a necessary evil. And it doesn’t make you money… but if you don’t know these 10 pitfalls, you could easily LOSE what you have worked so hard for. *THIS IS MANDATORY*.
12. Program wrap-up with My 5 Principles of Success, Recommended Industry Resources and Final Question & Answer session. We’ll tie the previous 11 weeks up with a nice little bow by recapping and filling in any of the gaps you may have and then launch you into the market from a cannon!
13. Bonus Week – With Scott Meyers®!
I will personally give you examples of self-storage deals we have completed. We will also, as a group, look at your current opportunities and offer feedback and/or suggestions on your deals.
Your homework will be to find deals. Use the Self Storage Valuator and turn those in for review with the group to discuss the pros and the cons!
This is to ensure that you get timely answers to your questions from me personally and to take advantage of all of my experience in the Self- Storage Industry, to help you achieve your goals faster and with less effort. Our main goal is have you rest assured that support is just a click away!
All Live Mentoring Sessions will be recorded and archived in the Member’s Only area which you have access to and can view at your leisure.
You also get all the forms, contracts, contacts and resources that coincide with the weekly sessions; they are available again through your private, Member’s Only login.
This LIFETIME access to the Self Storage Mentoring Member’s Only area is, in a word, PRICELESS!
Where you’ll receive my monthly Digital Newsletter, more Insider Webinars, Industry Tips and Strategies, Private Classifieds of listings within our database, and more!
Just steel walls, steel roofs, steel doors, steel fences and a gravel or asphalt driveway. When a client moves out, I don’t have to replace any appliances or fix damaged drywall, re-paint, or replace carpet… JUST CASH CHECKS!