The Complete Guide to Finding, Evaluating and Purchasing Self Storage Facilities™ Home Study System!
This step-by-step system isn’t just another home study system, it’s the exact business plan and tools we use
day in and day out to find, evaluate, and buy self-storage facilities nationwide!
- Set your own hours. The bottom line is that the self storage business does not require a seventy hour work week. You can start part-time, earn while you learn, and ultimately exceed your everyday job income!
- Instant profits. You can generate cash flow from day one!
- Little to no overhead. Run your business from your home or your favorite coffee shop-all while enjoying the tax benefits of operating a home-based business!
- A proven system. Wouldn’t it be great if you could operate a franchise-like business, but without the hefty up-front fees and the back end royalties? With The Complete Guide to Finding, Evaluating and Purchasing Self Storage Facilities™, you can!
- Flexibility. This self storage system can be duplicated in any area in the United States, allowing you to run your business from your favorite getaway in Florida or while visiting your sister in Seattle. Mold this business to fit within your lifestyle; all while meeting your financial goals!
The self storage business may seem familiar to you, but it’s actually re-inventing itself in so many important and exciting ways, and is widely regarded as the most profitable and easily managed real estate investment in the country.
- Self storage is a $22.6 billion industry that comprises over 24 million units in the United States alone!
- Roughly 45% of those facilities have been added in the last seven years – talk about high demand!
- 77 Million baby boomers are retiring, moving, downsizing, buying 2nd homes…and looking for self storage units!
- Taxes, insurance, and utilities are lower than any other property class, therefore not as susceptible to large tax increases!
Study at your own PACE or invest RIGHT AWAY!
Included in The Complete Guide to Finding, Evaluating and Purchasing Self Storage Facilities™ “Business in a Box” are specific systems that maximize efficiencies in all areas:
- The 7 best ways to locate self storage deals
- 27 questions you must ask every seller when evaluating prospective opportunities
- How to master market analysis
- The 3 things you MUST know before making an offer
- How to finance your facility with my trusted lenders and equity partners
- Step-by-step instructions on how to execute my $20 million business plan
- Tax planning and asset protection strategies to make sure you Keep it all!
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
The Complete Guide to Finding, Evaluating and Purchasing Self Storage Facilities™ Home Study System includes:
299 Page Manual – To be used in conjunction with the video & audio files to create and execute your own business plan.
Six Full length Videos – Including four live case studies from Scott Meyer’s all day live training event – get a “classroom at home” teaching experience from the comfort of your favorite chair.
Six Audio Files – From Scott Meyer’s all day live training event. Get a teaching experience that will cement these concepts and amplify the techniques; with coaching only the nation’s leading self storage expert can provide.
The Self Storage Valuator Software™ and Step-by-Step Manual – This fool-proof software will save countless hours of critical calculations, with a level of accuracy that eliminates easily overlooked but extremely costly errors. The Self Storage Valuator™ software tool gives you concise information and the professional format necessary for getting deals approved through lenders, investors, and appraisers alike.
The Document Library – Includes 18 various checklists, agreements, contracts, spreadsheets, mailers, purchase contract and accompanying forms for buying self storage facilities.
Scott’s Fast Start CD – Step-by-step 90-day checklist guiding you from day one to day 90…and closing your first self storage deal!
Get The Complete Guide to Finding, Evaluating and Purchasing Self Storage Facilities™ Home Study System! today, and take your first step towards owning a real estate business without the hassles of tenants, toilets, and trash!