Private Money &
How to get all the private money...
That youll ever need
Grab a pen and mark Your
calendar right now!
November 16-18, 2017 - Nashville, TN
This is your opportunity to see cutting-edge syndication strategies that are creating a killing for a “select group” of commercial real estate investors and self-storage professionals.
Here’s the reality: the economy is making it difficult for most commercial real estate investors, but there are a “handful” that are doing better than they were BEFORE the recession!
Those that are clinging to the old methods of investing are slowly dying off. Just take a look around… But those that are quick to adapt are taking control of the marketplace and creating serious wealth right in front of your very eyes by tapping into the over 32 billion private money arena.
For this reason, I have put together a power team comprised of myself, my SEC syndication attorney, and my real estate 401k & self-directed IRA expert, for our annual Private Money & Syndication Summit. At this special mastermind with my POWER TEAM, we’ll be revealing what we’ve been up to that has resulted in 7 figures in “found money” for me and my team.
Here's what's included in 3 days of training from me & my SEC syndication attorney and my real Estate 401k and self-directed IRA expert:
- Accredited investors, debt partners and equity partners defined, and how we approach each of them.
- CrowdFunding – How to successfully use crowd funding sources and various group funding websites to purchase a
self storage facility.
- Mezzanine Financing How the “Mezz” lenders operate, and how to use them to create $0 money down deals.
- How to get private lenders to partner with you, even if you’ve never done a deal and your credit is “shakey”
- How and where to find angel investors, deep pocket individuals and big money associations.
- The SEC rules and laws you must know to protect yourself when approaching the private investors.
- Proper Entity Structures and TICs (Tenants in Common)
- Step by Simple Step How we set up our PPM’s (Private Placement Memorandums) and syndicates, showing what’s in it for the investors, what’s in it for you, and what’s included in the operating and subscription agreements.
That's not all, you will also learn:
- How to get private lenders begging to do deals with you at rates and terms you never thought possible.
- How to use self-directed IRA’s and real estate 401k’s to
secure real estate
- The proper way to build a winning credibility kit and website
- The proper way to create an attractive investment offering, and the best ways to present to angel investors, life insurance companies,
REIA clubs and individuals.
- How to become a part of our own syndicate and participate in buying deals with me and my team, and how to earn an acquisition fee of $10,000 to pay for this event, PLUS $10,000 each and every time you purchase your own deal or refer one to us!
Whether you are just getting started or a commercial pro wondering where the new money is….
then you MUST do whatever it takes to get to this event.
We've also thrown out the formal
agenda, with the exception of these
3 crucial areas:
- We’re going to review several private money case studies, and share a handful of personal pocket listings of facilities being marketed “underground” for the group to underwrite and discuss. Plus: you get the first crack at them before the general public even knows about them.
- We’ll quickly and personally review any deal you bring, underwrite it, and move towards placing the offer and lining up funding.
- You’ll meet our own private lending broker, founder of one of the fastest growing private money firms in the country “show and tell” what’s REALLY happening in the financial markets.
Listen, this isn’t our home study course re-hashed, or a condensed version of our 3 day
Self Storage Academy. We’re getting off the stage, ditching the microphone, taking off the ties, rolling up our sleeves, and revealing all our pro-level secrets used by A-list private money and self storage professionals at this one of a kind shoot it to you straight Private Money & Syndication Summit.
Mega Bonus One
You will also get the Self Storage Valuator Software to create your own property packages…… A $200 Value
Mega Bonus Two
You will receive a private money PowerPoint presentation that you can use to give your own presentations to private money groups…… A $1,000 Value! …… A $200 Value
Mega Bonus Three
Your own copy of Scott’s personal business plan to customize and share with your private lenders…… A $2,000 Value!
Mega Bonus Four
3 days personally taught by Scott Meyers and his Private Money Power Team including the Millionaire’s Steak Dinner and Networking Reception on Friday night…… A $4,000 Value
Mega Bonus Five
Private Money & Syndication Academy Manual…… A $900 Value!
First 4 People Only Bonus
Scott’s entire private money presentation kit: how to present deals to any audience; includes his PPM, subscription agreement, and ALL legal forms drafted for a complete syndication by his team of attorneys…… A $10,000 Value!
After using your techniques and strategies from the Private Money Event, I acquired my 1st property on 12/31/2013 WITH NO MONEY DOWN. I just paid closing costs! 217 Units with 50 Parking spaces and cash from day 1! Now Im working on my second property
After attending the Private Money & Syndication Summit, my father David and I found a 115 unit, Bank owned Facility worth $600,000. We bought it for $310,000 and the Bank Financed the entire amount PLUS a new Gate System, and agreed to 4 months no payments at 4% for 20 years with a 10-year balloon!
Using the education that Scott and his team gave me in the Private Money & Syndication Summit really helped me think more creatively about partnerships and the relationships in these property deals. I have used that knowledge to put together my first deal with a partner. The ongoing support and encouragement from Scott and his team have given me confidence to be able to find, analyze and close this deal. I am very excited about my future and the development of relationships with investors and partners, and I wouldn't be here without Scott's great systems.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Dates of Event?
November 16-18, 2017
Location of event?
Hotel Preston in Nashville, TN – We secure hotels in either the downtown city or close to the airport for convenience of our out of town travelers. Once you purchase your ticket and reserve your place, full hotel information will be sent with room block information included. PLEASE NOTE: We strongly suggest securing your place at least 30 days out from the event as Scotts events do book up quickly.
Whats the cost of the event?
Entry for our event is a ticket for each attendee but accessibility to our FULL team during the event is FREE.
Are any meals included?
We suggest to plan that no meals are covered during the run of the event. We will have coffee and tea available daily in our main room. If any other plans are made for our students to enjoy you will be notified by email OR inside the room from our presenters.
Is there dress code?
The dress code for the event is casual. We also suggest that you bring a sweater or light jacket with you for when you are in the classroom during the event as the meeting room can be on the cold side.
What is the schedule?
Please see the agenda listed above. For those of our attendees traveling for this event, we suggest planning to arrive in Wednesday evening before the event starts and flying out on Sunday to ensure that you are available for all sessions and the full event run. Also feel free to stay either before or after the event for a few days to take in local sites in the area and make a vacation out of your trip!
Can I sponsor the Private Money & Syndication Summit?
YES! If your organization wishes to sponsor the Private Money & Syndication Summit, please contact our event coordinator to discuss packages available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What time does the event start and end?
You are looking for a run time in the room from 8 am to 6 pm daily. Any exceptions or changes to the agenda will be announced in the room daily by Scott or the team.
I see you have a Home Study Course Program, do I need that before attending?
We suggest to all students to have been through The Complete Guide to Finding, Evaluating, & Purchasing Self Storage Facilities Home Study Course manual and training videos, PLUS the Self Storage Valuator Training before arriving to the event to ensure that you can follow along with all terms and training during the sessions. If you do not already possess Scotts Home Study Course and are interested in learning more about this, please call 866-693-5999 ext.5 so that our team can assist you.